Subject: Re: [amos-list] Fwd: Re: [amos-list] Amospro and compiler troubles,Oh extensions to (oo-er).
From: "Declan Gorman" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 18:16:11 +0100

From: "Declan Gorman" <[email-masked]>

>From: "matt dilley" <[email-masked]>

Hello Matt,

>what is the procedure to upgrade amospro from v.1 to v.2? is it just a case
>of dowloading and installing the latest libraries for AmosPro?

You need the official AmosPro updater disk in order to perform the update.
I am not sure if it is still available but I got mine from F1 Licenseware in
the uk.  I'm afraid I don't have an address.

Declan.
+________+______+_______
/__   ___/   ___/  ____/\
\_/  / _/___   /  __/\_\/
 /__/ //______/__/\_\/
 \__\/ \______\__\/
 The Software Factory

http://browse.to/tsf
http://members.tripod.com/~Declan/tsf.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Give back to your community through "Grow to Give."
http://www.ONElist.com
See homepage for details.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html